Acetic Acid 0.2%
Price: Regular price $15.26
- An organic acid that gives vinegar its sour taste and pungent smell.
- A weak acid, in that it is only a partially dissociated acid in an aqueous solution.
- An important chemical reagent and industrial chemical, used in the production of polyethylene terephthalate mainly used in soft drink bottles; cellulose acetate, mainly for photographic film; and polyvinyl acetate for wood glue, as well as synthetic fibres and fabrics.
- Diluted acetic acid is used in descaling agents.
- It is also used as a food additive.
- Appearance: Liquid
- Boiling Point: 118.1 ºC
- Density: 1.05 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.)
- HS Code: 291521000
- IUPAC_Name: Ethanoic Acid
- Melting Point: 16.6 ºC
- RTECS Number: AF1225000
|Molecular Weight:||:||60.05 g/mol|
|Appearance Color:||:||Colorless, clear|
|Shelf Life:||:||3 years|
Technical DocumentationSafety Data Sheet (SDS)
Certificates of Analysis (COA)