The GlycoMatrix™ Lectin Screening Kit 1 is designed to offer a panel of six HRP labeled lectin conjugates with different glycan specificities. This set of lectins has been selected to offer commonly occurring sugars on glycoproteins. The sugar specificities provided by this set of lectins allow you to narrow down the glycan structures of your glycoproteins.
Contains the following lectins:
- Concanavalin A Lectin (Con A) - HRP, ?-D-glucose, ?-D-mannose and ?-methyl-D-glucopyranoside specific
- Dolichus biflorus Lectin (DBA) - HRP, ?-N-acetylgalactosamine specific
- Arachis hypogaea Lectin (PNA) - HRP, Galβ3GalNAc specific
- Glycine max Lectin (SBA) - HRP, α-N-Acetylgalactosamine specific
- Ulex europaea Lectin (UEA I) - HRP, α-Fucose specific
- Triticum vulgaris Lectin (WGA) - HRP, N-acetyl-D-glucosamine and sialic acid residue specific