The GlycoMatrix™ Lectin Screening Kit 1 is designed to offer a panel of six Cy3 labeled lectin conjugates with different glycan specificities. This set of lectins has been selected to offer commonly occurring sugars on glycoproteins. The sugar specificities provided by this set of lectins allow you to narrow down the glycan structures of your glycoproteins.
Contains the following lectins:
- Griffonia simplicifolia Lectin (GSL I) - Cy3, α-Galactose, α-N-Acetylgalactosamine specific
- Lens culinaris Lectin (LCA) - CY3, α-Mannose, α-Glucose specific
- Phaseolus vulgaris Lectin (PHA-E) - Cy3, Complex N-Glycan specific
- Phaseolus vulgaris Lectin (PHA-L) - Cy3, Complex N-Glycan specific
- Pisum sativum Lectin (PSA) - Cy3, α-Mannose, α-Glucose specific
- Succinylated Triticum vulgaris Lectin (Succ WGA) - Cy3, N-Acetylglucosamine specific